On a smokey Sunday afternoon, we drove up to Brighton to walk around the boardwalk.
Unfortunatly it was still smokey up in the higher elevations as well.
However, it was nice to get away and enjoy the scenery.
Peter was so excited to explore through all the trees.
"I wish I had a jack ax!" he told Luke and I.
We gigled.
I asked him what a jack ax was, as he went through the motions of cutting down trees
with his "jack ax".
We giggled some more.
"Are you laughing because jack ax sounds like Jack ass?" Peter asked.
Our giggles turned into laughter.
"I am just trying to change thing up a little, guys!"
Maggie is an amazing big sister. Love her!
My sweet children.
(Peter must have been cutting down trees with his pretend ax.)
Daddy loves.
Ask Steve why he was laughing in this picture...
Whatever, I was not going to budge.
We ran into a couple moose/meese...??
A bull on one side of us, and a cow on the other.
I could have watched them all day.



