Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

I have posted this picture on facebook, but wanted to document it for all those who are not on the social media site. 

Steve and I got invited to a neighborhood Halloween party. 

It has been a rough last month.  Really rough.  I have questioned why we moved to  Daybreak many times.  I think I am the only one in my family who is really struggling, everyone else loves it. 
Honestly I love a lot of things about Daybreak: my house, the neighborhood, all the children, my BFF Stacie, the beautiful trails and houses.  But there is one thing I am struggling with--our ward.  It has brought me tears more than I should admit, but that is a post for another time. 

But when we got invited to this party, it was heaven sent.  I needed to know that their were others in our ward who were not like the ones who were hurting me.

We had a great time, and embarrassed ourselves completely!

Here are the pics. 



We were "Runners with a cause".  If you could see Steve's shirt, it read "National Erectile Dysfunction Awareness".  

I found my jacket at the DI.  The shorts are xxsmalls, and I wear a medium.  Steve borrowed his shorts from his nephew (don't ask)  and sported his new stache to church the next day.  Oh the Bishop noticed....