
Crap! Yesterday was the day from hell. To top it off I got a speeding ticket in a CONSTRUCTION ZONE. When he pulled me over I had no idea why, which made the "pork chop" even more angry. I was on I-80 so there was nowhere to pull over, so he followed me for awhile. He then told me I was speeding in a construction zone. "Isn't the whole state of Utah a construction zone?" I piped back. My chances of getting out of this ticket had now diminished.
None of this would have happened if Maggie and Pete hadn't been playing with the fingernail polish and spilled it all over our new carpet. Our carpet man was very nice to come ASAP to help clean it up, but also very condescending. He made comments such as -When the kids are quiet you need to check on them, -if someone held a gun to your head and said clean this up or I'll shoot, you might as well say shoot me now, -next time lets put the finger nail polish where it belongs. I could really care less about his comments at this point because the polish is off.
The day ended quiet fun. Peter jumped off the high dive. What a kid.
1 comment:
That stinks-- I had a similar incident a few years ago-- it took lots and lots of remover--but it's out now!
Post a Comment