
DR. PEPPER that is. So I thought that I would try to go a whole month without my favorite drink. Steve was so proud of me, maybe he thought we were going to save money or something. The first day went by--what a breeze, I can totally do this. Then the second day came and my fridge still had some cans left inside! Everytime I would open the fridge or walk by it for that matter I would think about my "secret addiction". Where is my self control? Yeah so you guessed it, I cracked. I say that I made it a day and a half. Steve says who are you kidding you made it 1 day. (Well if he was home all day with the kids, I think he would agree its a day and a half). So my next goal, no TV for a week (except the Olympics). The kids are fighting too much, I think due to TV. So today is our first day, and there have still been plenty of fights. Maggie got hit in the head so hard she swore she had "ammesa". You mean "amnesia" sweetheart? "Is that when you can't remember anything in your brain?"
So maybe this goal will only last a day and a half as well.