After getting the kids off to school the next morning I went downstairs to start putting the dreaded laundry away. Peter had destroyed the whole room. The neatly stacked towels, separated children's clothes ALL GONE and were no longer. After a little bit of cussing I got to work.
As I finished the job for the SECOND time, I walk into the family room to see Peter drawing with crayon all over our new TV!
Mom is not thinking this face is so cute anymore!
To top it off he picked a fight with the wrong 3 year old girl at the library. The sassy girl marched up to me and said "Are you going to take care of your child or what?" I no longer felt sorry for the girl and let Peter do his thing. Yes desperate times call for desperate actions. The girl then said "Well what are you waiting for, pick him up!"
With what hand little girl, the one holding my baby or the one holding my purse and library books!
Honestly, if I needed to I think I could have figured out a way to use my hand but it would not have been to discipline my child, if you get the picture.
2 comments:
Hey Sarah,
I didn't know you had that many kids...I don't know how you do it, and have time to blog.
Hang in there!
Post a Comment