Monday, November 3, 2008

Sweet Rachel.......Why I love you!






Oh sweet girl we are so happy you are in our family.
Without you there would not be as much HAPPINESS, LOVE, PEACEFUL HOURS, and CUDDLE TIME!
I love how when you wake up I am greeted by a big smile and arms reached towards me. I love how you call me "DA DA" because it shows me how much you love your Daddy and how good he is to you. I love how you crawl through our legs like a cat rubbing against a pole. I love how your rarely cry and sleep so well! I love how your hair hangs in your face and that you won't keep in any bows (because honestly I am not a bow person.) I love how you are CHUBBY and HEALTHY. I love that we share a BIRTHDAY. You are a special spirit Rachel and I love being your MOMMY!

2 comments:

Becky, yep said...

What a sweet post! The kind that should be printed and put into her baby book!
She is a sweetheat!

Nicole said...

She looks so much like her mom too. So cute and adorable!