Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

Dear Dad,

I hope you have a great fathers day. I have fun when I go places with you. Like when we went to lass Vegas or to the BYU Bookstore with you. I love having you as a dad. You are the best dad ever. We should go on more trips together. I have a lot of fun with you all the time. You are the best dad ever!

Your son Lucas

Happy fathers day dad. I love the way you russoel with us. I have loved you for a dad. I just wish we could play with you more often. I know you steel love me even if I make a rong choise. You are the best dad in the world. You are so so so so good dad. I love the way you just are. You are so nice dad. I love you so so so so so so so so so much.

Love, Your doter Maggie.

I asked Peter to tell me about his dad, this is his story...
Steven Dunham is my dad.
Makes me laugh when he makes funny faces.
I like playing slip with a blanket, and
playing catch, but you throw the ball too far away from
me, and Boom-Crash!
Dad likes to eat burritos.
At the swimming pool, he sinks to the
black stuff, and he is like a little tinny baby.

Q & A w/Rachel.
What is your daddy name? "Dad Steven"
What does dad like to do? "Dad Dunham"
What does he like to eat? "Strawberries"
Who does daddy love? "Me Ray Ray, Yes!"
Who do you like to tuck you in? "Dad."

Mom is glad that dad is the favorite,
because it is him that Rachel calls for
in the middle of the night.


Happy Fathers Day Steve.
There is nothing more attractive than a man who loves
his children and values the role of fatherhood.
Which is exactly what you do!
I love listening to the kids squeal with
laughter when you play together.
And this weekend I am so glad
you were home for the two head injuries that occurred.

Loves--Sarah

No comments: