Sunglasses and Snow Boots!
Pete can be seen wearing these daily.
Peter: "Mom, did you know that I hate church?"
Mom: "Yes, I pretty much knew that.
But, what is it that makes you not like chuch buddy?"
Peter:" My feelings make me feel that way."
*If you look closely,(at the picture) you can see the new window box Steve built me and hung! It is a great touch.
3 comments:
My feeling always make me feel the way I feel too. Nice outfit Peter. All you need is a cape.
Dad
I am so glad that I now know why he doesn't like Primary...his feelings. He would probably like it more if he came in his boots and sunglasses.
I think our boys would totally get along. We went through a stage a few months ago of moon boots as well. Now it's the Spiderman costume (even through Yellowstone) or a random belt that has to be over the shirt.
I think Calder probably feels the same about church as well. Every Sunday he has to take a "magic" item. The past few Sundays it has been a razor (minus the razor top). And of course he takes it out of his pocket to shave during Primary.
Post a Comment