Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What the....?

Peter: "Grandpa, your not gonna want to hear this....."
Grandpa: "What's that?"
Peter: "The doctor pulled down my pants, and my underwear too!"

Since we were up on campus,
we made a quick trip to visit Grandpa.

Tuesday, I took Peter up to Primary Children's. His doctor had referred us, since he could not figure out what was taking place.

We made the trip, paid a specialist to tell us that, Peter has what is called "Extraordinary Urinary Frequency."
I am no doctor, but I already knew that my child had Extraordinary Urinary Frequency, before I made the trip to the hospital. In fact, that IS why I made the appointment in the first place.

I was so annoyed. She gave me a prescription (I did not exactly understand what it was for). My friend says it is probably a prescription for sugar pills.

Peter has quite the history, of unexplained, odd health concerns.
Do you remember this?
Or this?

And when Peter was 5 months old he had blisters and peeling skin on one of his toes. Doctors were baffled at that too. Infact a group of doctors all gathered around to look at it. My mother in law was sure it was caused by his "fancy, unnecessary shoes".

Ha! Anyone who knows me, knows I am not "fancy" and own nothing that is "fancy!" It was not the shoes!