Saturday, June 30, 2012

Maggie's birthday take 1

Maggie is turning 9 in a couple of days.
We had her friend party last night at the gym.
Swimming, food, and rock climbing.

Maggie said it was the best birthday party ever.
She had friends from school, and old friends from Sugarhouse.
When she saw her old friends she ran up and gave them a hug.



Maggie lives in her swimsuit-I have taught her well.


This is Maggies friend, Cole.
They are on swimteam together, and the same class in school.
This is a common scene at the pool with these two (Maggie on his back).

Do you think I should be concerned?  I am not!  I actually think it is cute.
Cole is always present during Maggies events cheering her on.
At one meet Maggie was on the swim blocks ready for her event,
she waved to someone to the other side of me with a big smile.
I turned the other direction, to see Cole waving back, and wishing her good luck.
oh brother!


Maggie's best friend.
(love the leg dangling in the background)


"I'm sexy and I know it!"


The cake.


Cole has compitition, because the boy standing next to Maggie in this picture,
wrote "P.S. I love you" on her birthday card.