It is that time of year-and we are so, so busy!
We are loving the warm weather and all the fun that comes with it.
Rachel jumping into the Daybreak Pool for the first time of the season.
Mothers Day with my oldest son!
Maggie at the cabin.
Maggie looked so cute before school this day, I had to snap a picture.
Hike at the cabin with the fam.
Maggie and her BFF chillin at the pool.
Peter and his friend C just got back from a Harry Potter Party.
This friend is moving this week, and we will miss them so much.
They were really the only family that knocked on our door and
welcomed us to the neighborhood when we first moved in.
It meant so much to me, that I made a mental note to make sure to always
welcome new neighbors as well.
The view and location of the Daybreak pool is amazing.
I am convinced that Daybreak is the best place in the valley to raise a family.
From all the kids running around, to the trails to run and ride bikes on, the lake,
parks, swimming pools, temple, concerts, and so forth.
Early one morning there was a knock on our door.
We found a box of donuts.
Not just any donuts-Banburry Cross, our families favorite.
Everyone was so excited to get such a great a surprise.
Thank you to my best friend who made our day brighter.
Rachel has always been my sleepy head.
She still could nap every day if I let her.
Peter has been writing everyone "I love you" cards.
It makes you feel special.
I wanted to do something special for him.
Today at family dinner, everyone made him a card and we taped them to his bed tonight.
Love my family.
