So Steve and I celebrated our 10th anniversary on Monday with a trip up to to Snowbird! Very restful and a little uneventful, unless you consider the time I thought the guy running the zip line asked me to spread my legs. Huh? Oh straighten my legs, yeah I did not think I was at the doctors.
So to celebrate 10 years, here is a TOP TEN LIST of the past 10 YEARS!
10. Moving out of that darn duplex.
9. Buying our first home!
8. Who will say "sorry" first? Ussually Steve.
7. Trip to Hawaii
6. Pinching Pennies
5. Maggie's broken arm
4. Endless house projects
3. Finishing the basement, and more importantly moms kitchen floor.
2. Luke, Maggie, Pete and Rachel
1. Still sharring the same bed after 10 years, Miracle or Love? I say both.
I love you Steve, you are a great husband and wonderful Dad. You are always trying to help and put our family first and by doing so keep me sane. Man it has flown by.
1 comment:
Congratulations!!
I found you: our site is dandcamilla.blogspot.com
Post a Comment