I made the mistake of telling Maggie she was going to get a shot at school (on Friday.) See it turns out that when Maggie was a baby some of her shots were given too close together. Of course the school caught the mistake and we need to re-immunize her. Maggie hid in the front coat closet until Mom had to carry her into the car, and then into the classroom. I tried to come up with a plan to help her be brave, her response, "my plan is that I"M NOT GOING TO SCHOOL!" The school made it clear that they don't like mom's there since the kids act up and put on a show. Well I have a feeling they will re-evaluate that rule, Ms. Mayfield said her scream was very loud!
Friday, October 3, 2008
I'M NOT GOING TO SCHOOL!
I made the mistake of telling Maggie she was going to get a shot at school (on Friday.) See it turns out that when Maggie was a baby some of her shots were given too close together. Of course the school caught the mistake and we need to re-immunize her. Maggie hid in the front coat closet until Mom had to carry her into the car, and then into the classroom. I tried to come up with a plan to help her be brave, her response, "my plan is that I"M NOT GOING TO SCHOOL!" The school made it clear that they don't like mom's there since the kids act up and put on a show. Well I have a feeling they will re-evaluate that rule, Ms. Mayfield said her scream was very loud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment