Saturday, October 25, 2008

Peanut Butter and Scouts

My grocery shopping trips do not happen as often as they should. Due to the fact that taking 4 kids to the store is like herding cats. Last time we did a big shop someone (steve) got CRUNCHY peanut butter, a huge tub none the less. I tried it out even though I knew what the outcome was going to be. "What is this in our sandwich! I don't like it!"
After a couple of weeks with alternative lunches and much longing and sadness for our PB sandwiches the day finally arrived.

YES!! The kids were so excited for their CREAMY PB & J. They even made them themselves + a few licks.
There was excitement for Luke today as well. First day of Scouts. He was so proud in his new shirt, and showed his grandma how to sew on the troop number. He came home and told me that the book says to keep the shirt clean and went to hang it up. Maybe I should write a book of chores if he is going to follow it so closely!


1 comment:

Becky, yep said...

Silly Steve! doesn't he know that chunky is yucky!