Saturday, November 8, 2008

Unsupervised Kids

I told the kids to get in the car we were going shopping. When we got to the store Maggie hopped out of the van and this is what she was wearing.

I took a deep breath and held my shoulders high, I didn't care what people thought today.

Later that night the 3 older kids and I were upstairs reading a book. Rachel was downstairs playing with toys (or was she?) The next thing I know my little daughter Rachel is crawling through the kitchen. She climbed 13 stairs all by herself. She has never attempted this before. Once again I took a deep breath and put aside thoughts of what could have happened.

Do you think I need to supervise my kids closer? In my defense it was a REALLY long day.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

love it. My daughter Katie dresses herself and in similar unmatched attire.

Camilla Millar said...

Wow, that is really a fantastic outfit!

If it makes you feel better, I remember Roger tackling the stairs in exactly the same way--woops!