Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wake up call!



Here is the scoop--I am sick of running. I needed a diversion. So I joined a gym. Last night I went to a class called "Boot Camp." Yikes! First item of business was jump roping for 4 min. I could feel my middle section jiggling, and did not dare look in the mirror for fear of what I would see. Yes I got my wake up call and am getting to work just in time for the holidays.

Side note...a girl in Maggies dance class said I look like a cat! For that I did look in the mirror.




Not seeing it!

2 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

Hmmm. I'm not seeing the cat likeness either.

Molly said...

Ha ha ha... yeah I am always thinking..."ignore the jiggle" when they make us do anything like jump roping at the gym! Good times.

And the whole cat thing....? Not seeing it either and I am pretty spot on for picking what animal people are... I'll work on yours. Apparently I am a Mole (I just think that is convenient because it goes so well with my name...lame)