Saturday, April 30, 2011

False Advertising

I am sure you have all seen the new Walmart commercial, "Match it!" If not, I included it for you to watch.




My thoughts after watching it: TOTALLY UNREALISTIC. Sure Walmart will match a competitors price, but have you ever spoke to anyone at Walmart that can actually help you? I really do not even find too many employees that speak English. Once my husband found someone who spoke our native tongue, and we thought we were going to be successful in getting help. Nope. "That is not my aisle," we were told.

So, sure, you will come out with your price match, IF, you don't mind asking a 4 different people, and if you don't mind endlessly, trying to explain what a price match is.

My advice to Walmart. Change your commercial, to every employee yelling "match it" in a various languages. Now that would be realistic!

"igualación de precios," "Preis angleichen," "价格匹配 (Jiàgé pǐpèi)"