Granted, Rachel has been my favorite subject to take pictures of, as of late. But it is all the kids that have been wearing me out. My mom found me asleep in bed today at 12:30. Yeah, I am exhausted.

Caught Rachel climbing the back fence today. She later decorated my house with Easter basket grass. Son of a gun--it was everywhere, and not fun to clean up.

It used to be that where ever Peter was, Rachel was there too. Right behind. Not so much anymore. Actually the opposite. Yesterday Peter ran clear around the block, while Rachel lolly gagged picking dandelions. Which child do I pick to watch, or run after?

After watching for weeks, my neighbors tulips bloom. My first couple were spotted yesterday. The red is Rachel's favorite. I am partial to the yellow.

But these Gerber Daisy's are my ultimate favorite.
I could not pass them by at Costco. Love them.
