That is how things have been "rolling" as of late. I come up with a vision of how I would like our house to look, and Steve makes the magic happen. Magic on a budget, but magic still.
We are very happy with the progress we are making on the house. Even with the fireplace mishap. I want a white fireplace. My dad spent an entire day painting it with an oil based paint. He told me it was not going on very well. Steve thought maybe a second coat would make it look better. Nope. Worse. Steve bought a stripper and began the grunt work. At one point, he set down his tools, grabbed a coat and keys, and walked out the door. Came back a half hour later and started working again. He had gone to Lowes to price out a new fireplace. Too expensive. So back to work. Classic Steve!