Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Fun

We just finished our second week of off track.
Deep breath.  I can do this.  One more week.
It is exhausting though.  Entertaining, mother duties, work, exercise, church duties.

Yesterday I took the kids to This is the Place and Spag Fag.  

Today was Temple Square and City Creek with friends.
Beautiful day and I enjoyed it so much.


I love Temple Square.
Strolling around without a care in the world.




At one point all the kids had lady bugs on their hands.
It took a lot of convincing to make them let go.


First stop at City Creek was the Disney store.
Rachel picked out two pair of flip flops.
Peter Avenger attire.  
Maggie "Brave" journal and pencil tote.

Luke was too cool for the Disney gear and got a new pair of VANS.


I only saw one section of the shopping center, which is fine by me.
After buying the kids gifts, I told them I was out of money for lunch.  ;-)
I got Red Iguana for lunch.  So yummy and so cheap.


Maggie has been trying hard to make my mothers day week great.
She makes breakfast for the little ones, watches them while I exercise,
and painted my nails.  Love her.


The gang.

And my friend needs to watch her children better...


Everett climbed in the water within the first minutes of our trip.
totally teasing.