Rach watching her siblings in a swim race.
Maggie's birthday serenade.
Swim meet at Lifetime.
Luke has a beautiful freestyle stroke.
Ready to race.
Luke and Maggie's best strokes are backstroke and freestyle--
just like moms.
Their worst stroke is breaststroke--
just like mom.
go figure.
Afternoon at the Splash pad with a sweet friend who was visiting from Cali.
Last night we rode bikes to the lake with friends.
Maggie and her friend, think they are the bomb.
I was not planning on waking up early today, but when I rolled over I looked out my window,
and saw the beautiful sky.
(This is my bedroom window view)
I rolled out of bed, grabbed a camera, and walked down the street in my pj's, barefoot none-the-less!
A group of walked passed me taking pictures and said hello.
I said hello back, and added, "I must look like a crazy woman."
They did not respond and by not responding, confirmed my statement.
It was obvious I was not going back to sleep,
so I took a ride on my beach cruiser around the lake.