Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Give me a break

Yesterday was definitely a "give me a break" day. Two things happened to make me say this. First I had scheduled a babysitter to come over after school. I even confirmed it with her the day before. SHE NEVER SHOWED UP! What a disappointment. I had so many big plans, oh well. So I loaded up the car with all the kids to take Maggie back and forth to dance class--what a pain. That is when I saw my second "give me a break." A cop was giving a bicyclist a ticket. What? Come on, lets focus on some bigger issues here: teenage drivers, elderly drivers, and of course drivers like me. If a person is doing his part to help out the environment (and their check book) while getting a little exercise at the same time; Give them a Break! The babysitter called late last night with about 5 different excuses, one of them being some mysterious injury. Whatever.

No comments: