Last night was the last night I could attend traffic school in order for points to be taken off my driving record. I showed up at the Matheson Court House, went through security and stood in a huge line. Who knew? I was expecting around 20 people to be in my class--try over 100.
The instructor talked like an auctioneer..a mile a minute. He was very entertaining and funny. His first question to the class was: "How many of you look for cops while driving?" Everyone raised their hand. His response "Obviously you're not very good at it."
The most annoying part was when people wanted to tell their story, and their "what if" stories. "What if I was driving down the street and someone stepped out of their car and I hit her, and it was an undercover cop...." blah blah blah, this is coming from the girl who got her ticket for driving the wrong way down a one way street!
So Traffic School is not so bad. I'll tell you this, after paying $4 for parking, $50 for the class and another HUGE undisclosed amount in a traffic ticket (speeding in a construction zone is double the fine), I think I learned my lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment