Luke and his grandpa made this valentines box,
or valentines toilet.
His teacher took a picture of him with it,
and he happened to be wearing a BYU shirt that day.
Ms King: "Luke, your shirt goes perfect with the box you made!"
***
For all those who were not wondering.
I did NOT make those risque cookies for Steve,
just thought they were funny.
(My friend pointed out the picture was layed out right next
to the LDS logo. Ha ha.)
This post should push that picture down, so I can be a better missionary. ;-)
However, when I was wrapping one of Steve's gifts,
Maggie walked in.
"What is that?"
Me: "a present."
Maggie: "for who?"
I knew she had seen part of it.
Me: "for dad."
Maggie: "For dad? what is it? "
Me: "A notebook. Now get out!"
It was not a notebook.......
***
Peter and Rachel are glued in front of the television.
Watching this old gem of a show.
They found it on Netflix and can not get enough.
They have all the dance moves down.
Just walking through the room with the show on is too much for me.
***
My favorite quote of the week, comes from Rachel.
"I smell something. (sniff, sniff) Do you smell that mom? It smells like ice cubes."