Friday, February 11, 2011

winter funk

I have known for awhile that I was in a funk. But did not realize how bad it was until yesterday, I was seriously contemplating buying the pajama jeans.



As I wrote down the phone number, I realized I needed to snap out it.

The past couple weeks have been hard. From hurt feet, stiff achy hands, frigid temps, and overwhelmed being a mom of four. Stinkin' sick of it.

Luke's timing could not have been more off, when he questioned me about what I do all day as a stay at home mom. The first time I ignored him. But he kept questioning. I looked around my house and asked (I knew it was far fetched) "Would you believe me if I told you I cleaned all day?"

Dear Spring, please come soon! This stay at home mom would really appreciate it.

And on a side note, I wonder how many other moms, inadvertently watched the Jerry Sloan press conference live. For the sole reason of, it interrupted my favorite soap. Days of our Lives.

I know, I know! I need help. Or pajama jeans.