Last night as I was tucking her in, was another reminder. "Honestly Maggie, I have never even been on that ride either." She looked at me and said "It is because your not tall enough isn't it."
Ouch!
Then as Steve was leaving for work this morning, Maggie questioned him."Did you remember your computer?" Yes.
"Did you remember your keys?" Yes.
"Did you remember your phone?" Yes.
"Did you remember to zip up your pants?" Nope, he did not.
Maggie has been wanting her own chores to do. I love how she has a main category, and examples that follow.
My favorite chore is: Be a maid. example: dust the house.
She keeps her apron hung over her bed for easy access. The duster rests inside the pocket of the apron. It makes me smile every time I walk into her room.

School picture day is coming up, and the kids brought home order forms. I told them I am not ordering them (I never do-they are expensive and bad shots). Everyone was alright with that except Maggie. As we looked at the order form, I said "Maggie they are just not cute photos."
"Well, that is because they are not pictures of me!"
True-but still not buying them.