I have not been loving to blog lately. I feel as though people use it as a sole mean of staying in touch with me. One might argue that is the whole purpose of a blog, but I feel somehow left out. Until then, I will keep blogging until I love it again.
"We are proud of Maggie because she is a very hard worker. She works hard to complete all in class work and is kind to all students. Great job."
We have been so impressed by this school. The teachers stay in contact with parents extremely well. Luke forgot an assignment last week, and I was emailed that same morning to make me aware. It frustrates me (this warrants another blog post)that the teachers work double hard out here, and get paid less. The Utah school system needs to be revamped. Jordan School District teachers make Salt Lake District teachers look very laid back. I stick by that statement.
Luke arrives home from school faster (rides his bike) than Maggie and Peter (who walk). As I talked to him today, he remembered he forgot some homework. We jumped in the car to go to the school. Just as Maggie and Peter arrived.
Maggie is screaming "Peter needs a shower, he walked through a cobweb!"
Mom: "I will be home in a couple min."
Maggie: "He needs a shower NOW! He has spider eggs in his hair. Hundreds of them!"
Mom: "I got it. I will be home in a sec."
Maggie: "They are hatching this very moment. I guess I will start the shower for him."
And so she did.
Peter is quite the womanizer. He came home from school and told me, "Guess what I am surrounded by at school?......GIRLS!" Apparently they like to chase him. I asked him if they chase all the boys, and he said "NO, they are just really distracted by me."
As I dropped him off at school, a girl waved and yelled hello to Peter. "She is really cute Peter." He looked up and said, "I KNOW....that is the problem."
Then while we had some quiet time together yesterday, he told me he really liked Francesca. I was told she has golden hair like Maggie's. That bees like golden hair because it looks like honey, and that Francesca is really cute. And today, I was informed (in a bummed out voice) that he did not get to sit by her today.
Everyday Peter has to cut out words out of a magazine that start with the letter of the day. Today was the letter "H". I told him he had enough but he kept cutting. I looked through his words and found "HPV."

