Oh the joys of year round school. Since Maggie is off track we were able to head down to St. George to see the Little Mermaid at Tuachan. All of the weekend shows were sold out, so we went mid week.
Maggie had been looking forward to this little girls trip for a long time. Thank you for everyone who sacrificed to help watch my other kids.
Last year we saw Tarzan, and we are trying to make this an annual event. Maggie had a huge smile on her face, and still can not stop talking about the show.
Tuachan puts on an amazing show. It is already spectacular to watch in the midst of red rock mountains, but add all the special effects and it makes it worth every penny spent.
After the show we were told about the meet and greet. Maggie said she wished we had known about it with Tarzan last year. Believe me, so do I!! Hello, Tarzan was wearing a loin cloth, I would have been first in line.

King Triton

Prince Eric & Ariel
side note: Prince Eric was Tarzan last year.
I think it bugs Steve that I know that fact....
Flounder.

Ursula.

