Doesn't she look adorable? As I dropped her off I noticed a lot of moms were getting teary eyed. Oh yeah, I must have been too busy to remember that moms are suppose to be sad when their kids start kindergarten. "Bye Maggie, I love you." Nope, still no emotions. Well OK I won't lie their was one emotion, EXCITEMENT, that I will not have a melodramatic girl for a couple of hours. Am I horrible?
3 comments:
You are such a horrible mom! How could anyone feel that way about such an adorable little girl? You're a MONSTER
okay...after the movie the other night, I am in love with her! she is bright and witty! I'll take her anyday of the week! And YES, she looks adorable...I love knee socks!
Hope it was a great day for her!
Ha! She looks cute but we know the real Maggie!
Post a Comment