
Maggie and I finally got our
date together. It was to the play of Beauty and the Beast put on by the
Draper Arts Council. Today's matinee included a character meet and greet. Belle is played by Maggie's former dance teacher. Miss Ivy. Maggie told me, "Now I know why Belle is called Beauty....she is so beautiful!" I would have to agree.
The performance was amazing. The actors, vocals, stage displays, and costumes were impressive for a local production. We very much enjoyed our time together.
Get a load of this guy.

He made me laugh and bothered me, all at the same time. I mean seriously check out what he calls his "gun show." What is he even flexing? Muscles? It looks more like cellulite to me. "Hey Gaston, next time you get cast as this character (this being the third time) why don't you try hitting the gym, so you can actually impress me."

I will give him this much-he did a great job and was a great actor. Here at the meet and greet, I was completely irritated by his arrogant and
conceited personality. And I was only with him for moments. Then I thought, yup, that is pretty much Gaston. So way to go, you fooled me. And because of that, I have graced you with two pictures on my blog.
*side note: Did you know Donny Osmond played Gaston on Broadway. If only.......

THE BEAST.
Maggie was a tad nervous.

How about Maggie in her Jasmine? I think she looks great.
1 comment:
That Gaston looks like Vince Vaughn and yes, Vince Vaughn has no great physique either.
Post a Comment