He tells people "I went potty in the big toilet seat." I still think he has his gender identity mixed up--he sits down backwards, straddling the seat. Did I mention he has to be naked? I say whatever works. Steve says, what are you going to do in public? Honestly I am not so worried about that as much as I am about Rachel. Now that he is naked more, she has discovered something new. Peter's family jewels. When Grandpa was tending the other day he heard laughing. When he checked, Peter exclaimed "Rachel is tickling my penis!" TMI?
Peter also loves to swear. He is our first kid we have had this problem with. He was mad at Luke and told me, "Damn that Lukers." When telling Luke the story his response was--"he got that from Dad."
3 comments:
Thanks for the laugh! I think Peter is awesome!
I love your posts and it's fun to see what your family is up to!We're just starting the potty training adventure at our house. So far bribes are not working the way I had hoped.
Oh my goodness! So funny. He reminds me a little bit of my Will!
Post a Comment