My brother. Who was in yesterdays Deseret News. Take a look. It is a great story.

People laughing at my struggles.
I was talking with Steve on the phone about how hard the kids were today. (I even had to pull the car over, and re seat the kids in different positions--something about the car that makes them fight! ) Then during our conversation I interrupt Steve, and ask Peter if he is pooping in his underwear. I just started potty training him.
"No, I am not.......Yeah, mom, I am pooping in my pants!"
Deep sigh, and a million swear words going through my mind. While on the other end, Steve can not stop laughing. I am glad someone thinks my life is amusing.
Honestly this little guy is driving me nuts! I stopped by red box this morning and grabbed some videos. This dude will be sitting in front of the TV today. Very uncharacteristic of mom to let him do so. But, sanity first.
Brotherly Love.
Rachel was stung numerous times by a bee yesterday. It was so sad. :( I could not comfort her. But someone could. Her big brother Luke! It was amazing. If he walked away or lifted his head off of hers, she would fall apart again.
Most of all, I love,
That school starts soon! The arguing is escalating. While the lack of structure is making the kids bored. Luke has a countdown on our chalkboard, even he is ready!
So bring it on!
1 comment:
That story about your brother and his friends was so sweet and SO sad. And I'm sorry that it's been one of those weeks.
Post a Comment