Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Beauty is....

This was the theme for reflections at my children's school--"Beauty is....."
Luke was eager to enter the contest using his new camera. This was his entry.
I love it. I love the idea. Love that it fits his personality.
I wish him luck.

Yesterday was election day.
I proudly and patriotically placed my vote.

The seat for city council in our district was up for re-election.
This morning we found out (the woman I supported) lost by
only 9 votes to the incumbent.

This happened a few years back as well. A neighbor lost by 6 votes.

I wish more people would vote.

3 comments:

Dustin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dustin said...

I voted! Haha, that's probably not what you wanted to hear!
Luke's entry is awesome. Great pic!

Molly said...

He is so patriotic. Love it.

Um........... TOTALLY WENT TO BOOTCAMP last night per your message and I was ALONE. No YOU, no Summer, no Kori just me and the strangers:)
It was pretty good... mostly step cardio. I am a little sore. How is that foot of your feeling?