How handsome is this dude?
This is his new bike, that he purchased with his own money. It seems as though not many kids ride bikes like they use to. I love that Luke enjoys this truly childhood activity.
*
Then there is my Maggie. This is her returning home from a long day at school. She has had a horrible cough, which drains her. She looks exhausted, but still has enough energy to greet Max.
*
Yesterday at the checkout stand I grabbed some Lindor Truffles..they are yummy. The cashier asked if I wanted them in my purse? Well of course. Then we got to my Diet Coke. Yes that also stays with me. Then he rang up the box of Zingers and handed them to me. What? I gave him a hard time. "Well I just thought you wanted them in your purse too."NO!!!!


5 comments:
Mice are gross, I wouldn't want that chore either. Thank goodness for men (and boys)!
I'm still laughing over the zingers.
Love the pictures of the kids.
Zingers...funny.
Mice...NOT FUNNY!!!!!! YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!
She made me take out the bag of apples the mice had been eating.
That's funny! Come on, who doesn't carry one form of Hostess goodies or another in their purse?
Post a Comment