I needed my Coke so we stopped at a Maverick in Hurricane or Laverkin (we are in disagreement about what town we were in) but in all honesty is there a difference? The man in front of me was taking his own sweet time, and then made a comment about my drink of choice. "I can't drink that stuff, it gives me the brown stuff...you know, the runs."
I high tailed it out of that store, no arguing with the clerk even though she over charged me.
This hike in Leeds (above) is very cool. We have tried to find it before (but in the Summer heat) thanks to a friend we made it this time. Thanks Natalie. I would love to try it again in the Spring when the water is running down the wash and is fresh. This is the point where you need to use the rope and cut out hand/foot grips. 
We made very efficient use out of our time. Not a minute wasted. We did everything we cannot do when kids are in tow. I loved this relaxing stroll through Snow Canyon at the end of the day.
Snow Canyon @Sunset
4 comments:
fun trip. awesome photos.
so... running tonight?? you in? i was thinking five or six. i need to start training fr the Las Vegas half next month...
lemme know:)
I'm so glad you found the hike. It's not long or anything, but it's just awesome. In the spring the water is clear, fresh and really flowing. I thought it would be fun to pack a lunch and eat it by the pools up top. Looks like a great trip. By the way, Snow Canyon is one of my most favorite spots on earth. Matt and I got married on the Entrada golf course that looks into the canyon. Love the red rock, black lava and sagebrush.
I'm so glad you were able to get away. Awesome pics, too!
the brown stuff!?! Ew. I would have high-tailed it out of there, too. I am super jealous of your weekend away sans kids.
Post a Comment