This dudes Christmas spirit is nonexistent.
What has gotten into him. He is always grumpy and yelling, but still manages some manners: "I SAID NO THANK YOU!"
At my birthday lunch the other day he spilled his drink on the floor. Within the first minute of receiving it, none-the-less. We were going to ask the waiter for a new drink, but he beat us to the punch. He stood up with his arms extended high and yelled to the poor waiter "I don't even have a drink anymore!" When the waiter burst out in laughter, Peter then started with the sulks--arms folded and head down.
Grandma tries to console Peter @ Rachel's B'day Party.
This is the moment Peter realized the gifts were not for him.
"Fine, I will have my birthday tomorrow!"
"Peterism" of the day
I got home from the gym and he ran up to me telling me he missed me. As I held him in my arms he looked at me strange and asked what happened to my hair. I explained to him that was sweat. He then said "We better check your bum too!"
Little Stevie is not going to have good things to report to Santa.....
No comments:
Post a Comment