
Should I tell the woman in front of me that fighting w/ boyfriend on her cell phone in the checkout line is socially inappropriate? Oh wait! What am I thinking??? I'm at Walmart.
About to spontaneously combust right in the middle of walmart. Some lady just totally squished my guts out between our two carts without acknowledging the fact she just disemboweled me. I really hate coming here.
Someone please tell me there's more to life than fantasty football.... hurry, please......while there's still time to put the gun down.
Did the jazz really just lose to the timberwolves at home? really? really? really? I'm gonna hit a child!
Time to invest in some winter clothes. I wore Kinslee's coat, gloves, and hat this morning to the school. I swear I heard people singing " Fat girl in a little coat!"
I'm thinking, wow, wtf? Are you kidding? Sweeeeet! (In eric cartman voice)
I just refilled my Diet Coke in my robe and pink slippers!! I am so embarrassed for myself. I also had my 1 pound dog with me in it's dress and a bow.
I just bought myself some feet pajamas!!! I am so excited!!
I love it! I wish more people would post things that make us laugh!
2 comments:
The Eric Cartman one is my favorite! I love Cartman. They are all funny though. I love a good update.
Cute post! I am honored to have made the list of quotations! That place really brings out the worst in people.
Post a Comment