Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Birthday "2" You

Dear Rachel,
Today you turn two years old! My precious baby girl. How long can I keep calling you a baby? I now know why the youngest is always spoiled--it is hard for a mom to let go and watch their youngest grow up.
Rachel, you brighten each day with your sweet little voice and toothy grin that brightens every room you walk into.
Some of my favorite things as of late, are when you look at a picture of me, and point to my cheeks. Then repeat the word "Cheeks" over and over. Yes, I know, I too have chubby cheeks.
I also love when I put you in a new dress and you say "pretty". Yes, you are pretty, just like your sister.
I love that you are a tease, can sing the Hannah Montana theme song, and that you give me sloppy kisses.
Today I love that we share a birthday! I am honored to be your mom and celebrate this happy day with you.
Loves & a million kisses,
mom

3 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Rachel AND Sarah. You are both beautiful girls. I can't believe Rachel is two either, or that you are ......! I won't tell. Have a fun day. We love you both.
Mom and Dad

Kerri said...

Happy Birthday to both of you. Hope it's a great day! I can hardly believe she's 2. How did she grow up so fast?

La La Land said...

So, so sweet. Happy Birthday to you both!!!!