The first thing the kids do when they wake up, is give Max good morning hugs.
Why does everyone except me love this dog so much?
And why does this dog, act like I am the alpha? Frustrating!
Next up, after walking 10 plus kids to school was play group for a bunch of 3 year olds!


Then, I see clues that the kids have found the Valentine candy stash.


"Look mom, we are sharing!"
"I will give you a bite of mine, if....
...you give me a bite of yours."
No wonder kids get sick all the time.
I guess a good mom, would have stopped this insanity,
and not grabbed her camera.
Hello, I am a Dunham, and love chocolate!
After dinner reading time. Maggie loves reading to the younger siblings. Not to mention they love it too!
My day started off crazy busy. By 8:30, Rachel was already in a time out. Never a good sign. As she cried, I picked up for the morning. I was thinking that if I knew motherhood was going to be this hard, I don't know I would have chosen it.
Then by the end of the day, I know I am glad I choose it.
And so goes the cycle.
And so goes the cycle.
3 comments:
I know what would happen if I went against the Alpha...I don't blame Max one little bit!
When I saw you leaving a comment, I thought you were going to get all cute and lovey on me. Tell me what a great mom I am.
Nope! What an ass I married!
Love all the pictures! I'll tell you what Steve forgot- you are a great mom! As for being the alpha... I don't know and I don't want to find out!
Post a Comment