Roy: "What's wrong?"
Pam: "Nothing. It's just that I had to sit here all day while Phyllis got like an entire garden."
Roy: "What, you're mad at me?"
Pam: "Like, I know that we said no big gifts, but I was hoping you would get me something for Valentines."
Roy: "Well Valentines is not over yet. Let's get you home, and you are going to get the best sex of your life."
Picture, courtesy Luke. Taken on our way out the door to church today.
Happy Valentines to everyone! My kids were on cloud 9 all day. They are now proud owners of Zhu Zhu Pets. I am a little concerned with the warning that says "keep away from hair," but other than that, they are a hit.
Steve brought this home from work the other day. It is way too much for our family to eat....we should have had a party.

He also got me a hydration pack for hiking and my long runs. Not very romantic, but very useful. I was hoping for one at Christmas-he felt bad and remembered for the next holiday. Yeah for Steve!
He also got me a hydration pack for hiking and my long runs. Not very romantic, but very useful. I was hoping for one at Christmas-he felt bad and remembered for the next holiday. Yeah for Steve!
We have changed a lot since last years V-day photo.
3 comments:
Sarah...you look SO great in that picture!
Good job Steve! I think useful gifts are way more thoughtful than romantic gift! You girls look fabulous!
Awe! Sarah, you and your girls look beautiful!
Post a Comment