Apparently even a catchy name like "sunny d" is hard for Peter to remember.
When he asks for the drink, he calls it-Power of the Sun!
I love the movie Juno, I might have to watch it again soon. Love how the character drinks straight from the bottle.
Speaking of movies, Steve and I went to a movie for the first time in forever. It is nice that the kids are getting older and we can leave them for longer periods of time. Steve let me pick the movie. We saw Sherlock Holmes. I think Steve was happy that I essentially picked an action/guy flick. Hey, this is coming from the woman that loves The Hangover, I have watched it a couple time. Funny every time-especially the unedited version.
Thanks to our former (just moved yesterday) neighbor Russ who gave us that version!

4 comments:
Ahhh...the Hangover and Juno--both so, so funny! Can't imagine what the 'unedited' Hangover would be!
Hey...WHY aren't you at Stake Conference?! ;-P
I loved the Hangover! I'm always embarrassed to admit that though...
HA HA I wish I could type that larger. You love The Hangover.... that was so my dirty little secret. I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU. Besides the credits at the end... that movie was hilarious:)...
and listen to these girls (i just now read the other comments) cracks meeee up.
p.s. Draper here we come...
we need to chat.
Post a Comment