♥Knowledge that I have a loving Heavenly Father: that his love includes tender mercies, hope, answered prayers, and a calming spirit of comfort.
♥Four healthy and beautiful children. They are SO much work, and I have been falling asleep early this week because of them. But, they bring a tremendous amount of joy to me daily.
♥A house. I personally think we have outgrown our house-it is small. I still love it and am grateful for it. It is a home full of love.
♥My husband. Who comes home from work and is immediately thrown back to work with household duties. He recognizes the need of his presence with the children, and has taken some pretty hard tackles from Peter as of late.
♥Running. Although I love exercising in general, Running will always be my favorite. I am grateful for a healthy body that can keep up, with my fast running partner. She is crazy strong!
♥Wonderful School Teachers. I feel so lucky to have such great school teachers for my children.
♥Hulu & Modern Family. We are to busy to watch prime time television, and have to find time late at night or on weekends to watch our favorite shows. Our favorite is Modern Family. I laugh out loud at this show. I love shows that make me laugh since it helps me forget about life's troubles.
♥Support of friends and family. The love everyone has shown us these last couple of months is so appreciated. It is like people knew exactly when we needed some lifting up! Thank you to all! x0x0
1 comment:
Amen!
Dad
Post a Comment