Saturday, April 3, 2010

Snow bunnies

Happy Easter



Morning Brunch & Egg Hunt @ Grandma's.

Then off to the cabin, for flying dogs,
digging with spatula's and snow ball fights!



This Easter day, I know Jesus Christ is our Savior, he is the Son of God, and will be our advocate. I know that I belong to his church on earth today. That he speaks through his apostles today just as he did in his earthly life. How wonderful to have General Conference on this Easter weekend. I watched some of it streamed online here at the cabin, and listened to the Latter Day apostles. The messages they delivered are true & timely, and will help us to become more Christlike.

2 comments:

Diane said...

It looks really fun at the cabin! Happy Easter to you all. We love you.

Kelly E. said...

How fun! We were at the cabin too! I was wondering if I would run into you! I couldn't believe there was no one there! It was soooo beautiful!