Friday, July 2, 2010

7

Happy Birthday to my little Ms. Independent!
Fitting that you were born so
close to Independence Day!
From the time you spent in my tummy, to the moment I put you to bed last night--you have been quite the firecracker!
I love the spirit and enthusiasm that you put into every day life.
I love your self confidence.
I love how you dance and giggle and want to make others share in your joy.
Lately I love watching your mothering skills. You play and take care of your younger siblings so well. It is a huge help to me.
I love reading with you, and taking turns with the chapters. I love seeing your excitement as we pick up the book each night.
Maggie you are the best of both worlds--you are not afraid to jump in a get dirty and play with the boys, but you are still quite the girly girl with your adorable dresses that you run full speed in!
I am so lucky to be your mom-life would not be the same without you!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday, Maggie! We love you so much. We hope you have the best birthday ever! I can't believe you are 7 years old already. Enjoy your special day.

La La Land said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday, Maggie!