Friday, July 16, 2010

Girls Trip

Besides seeing Tarzan, here are some highlights of our time together.


Maggie and cousin Annie.
Cooling off w/ a Tweety Bird ice cream.
Hiking.
What you don't see is that she insisted on hiking in flip flops.
Pedicures.

Sight seeing and a little shopping.

Swimming-of course.
Splash pads.

Mom found a cute little baby to cuddle.

Fiesta Fun Center.

When we got home I was welcomed by some other cute kids. Rachel was dressed in Maggie's clothes. Poor Steve, when I told him, he said, "I thought they looked a little big!" And Peter was running around with his new invention: Underwear masks.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Underwear masks! How do they even learn that? Ben's been wearing Underwear Helmets all week. I'm just glad he's using clean undies to do it...

The whole weekend looks like fun. I could go for some swimming, shopping, ice cream and a pedicure in St. George!

Cheeseboy said...

Fun times. We are headed down next week