Saturday, July 24, 2010

Classic Water Park

Every year our neighborhood has a water slide party. We get the park to ourselves for around two hours. The kids are running and sliding non stop. The park is a little ghetto, but no one complains.
Maggie and her friend, came down like a pretzel
every time. And lost their mat every time.

Peter was awesome. Steve and I both loved riding with
this kid. Even though he hit his head hard, he kept
on going.

Rachel flaunted her Buddha belly in her
green bikini.
I like to put her in this for two reasons,
she is super cute in it,
and easy to spot--the only girl wearing
a two piece!
You like the goggles? Goggles on a water slide. Whatever.
My kids love goggles. I sometimes think that Maggie will
be a diver in high school and still wear her goggles.
There is a first for everything!

Me and my nose picker.
Sometimes after running errands,
I turn to get her out of the
car seat to find her with a bloody nose.
YUP, she's been a pickin'.

You like my cleavage? Steve does!

No comments: