My sweet and very pregnant friend, Molly, let me tag along to Cowabunga Bay.
The kids (minus Rachel) loved the place.
We will probably buy season tickets next year.
As soon as we arrived and sat down,
the wind picked up an umbrella.
The umbrella flew out of the stand
and went flying, pole first into Rachel's leg.
Molly went to get a manager.
And when he only offered me ice,
she went back to straighten him out.
I ended up getting in for FREE thanks to her.

Peter is so independent.
He would hop in the lazy river all by himself.
Find himself a tube, fall out, climb back in,
and wave as he came by.
Thank you Molly!
Side Note:
I love Molly. She is amazing. She does things at 9 months pregnant, that many would not do without any kids.
I have a darling pic of her. But pregnant women don't like their pic taken (even if you do look hot!)
And since I want her to still be my friend, I wont post it. But she is an amazing photographer--check her out! My favorite is her Mr. & Mrs Wood wedding photos. Gorgeous.
