Peter loves the beach as much as his mom.
He is always near or in the water.
And always has wet shorts.
The kid has NO fear of the ocean.
He goes clear in, many times the water is past his waist.
Isn't she just the sweetest?
Steve got Rachel her first pair of Toms yesterday.
She looks super cute sporting them around the beach.
This morning we took the kids out to fly a kite.
They had a ton of fun.
I ran past this sand creation on my morning run.
Luke wanted to see for himself, and rode his bike down to get a better view.
Pretty cool.
I am so happy for this little treasure I found.
I was on a morning run, and it washed up right in front of me.
It made my run, even more worth while.
I have been very unmotivated to run lately,
and running on the beach, watching surfers is just the cure.
Luke has been letting me borrow his Shawn White jacket. I like it a lot!
And I got a new lu lu lemon running skirt too! I am a lucky girl.
You better sit down before reading this next comment....
Luke and Maggie are getting along great on this trip. Really.
Actually it has been since the move. We have had to stick together as a family.