I admit it, I am a sucker for a beautiful sky.
I frequently see sights that I want to snap a picture of.
This morning, I saw these low clouds towards the South.
And these low clouds towards the West.
Then tonight as I was taking the trash cans out, I noticed the night sky.
This is week two of three that the kids are off track. Last week I signed them up for a week long camp at the Herriman Rec Center. This place is amazing-I have never seen another Rec Center that even comes close in comparison-maybe the one in Washington, near St. George. The three kids did a "Super Sport" camp--Check in was required in two different spots, yet the whole process took just minutes, and then you were on your merry way.
This week has been a little harder. I am so out of sorts that I even forgot to take Rachel to preschool. I will figure this out soon enough! Until then, I am going through food fast-the kids think the kitchen is an open cafeteria. I am cooking and cleaning up meals, for what seems like a good portion of my day. No wonder I love to eat out.