Saturday, November 5, 2011

peek a boo!

The very first time I walked through my house, I noticed a problem. I pointed it out right away to my realator and husband. They had not even noticed-typical males.

Our house has an open floor plan. Very open. If you walk into our house, and my bedroom door is open, you may get a surprise. The shower is located right at the bedroom door opening. A glass shower mind you. Take a look.


I have always been a little nervous that someone is going to see me. My kids let everyone and their dog inside our house (which is a fine thing) UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE SHOWER!

Yesterday morning at 9am, I came up to get in the shower. Rachel and Peter were occupied watching a movie. I closed the door and was relaxing in the hot shower. The door opens, and Rachel starts talking to me. I am washing my hair and think nothing of it, I don't even look over at her. Then she says the name of the boy next door. My eyes popped open! There he was, next to Rachel, just staring at me.

I screamed! Wanted to yell profanites, but this kid comes from Utah County (if you get my drift). I still have not told his mom, but really 9am is a little early. Right?

The minute I got dressed, I was off to Target to buy a drape and rod, and hook.
Do you think they teach sex-ed in Utah County?
We know the Dunhams in Daybreak do!